Deliver Us. Prince of Egypt (1998).
River, oh river, flow gently for me,
Such precious cargo you bear!
Do you know somewhere, he can live free?
River, deliver him there…
Words cannot describe the beauty and perfection of this score..
I don’t really care what your views are on religion/historical stories like the flood and shit, but everyone should watch this movie. It was so boss.
it’d be cool to speak like 20 different languages & keep it a secret from everyone & then during a time of crisis, u could speak some fluent russian to some russian guy holding a gun to your head & all your friends will be like daaamn
realistic captions for selfies:
- i took 34 photos and this one looks the least shitty
- i tried really hard to take this at an angle where my arm didn’t look weird
- i photoshopped a pimple out of this photo and used the smudge tool for like 8 minutes
- i wish i had friends who took cute pictures of me so i wouldn’t be alone in my room for an hour trying to do this shit
- this is the best photo i’ve ever taken please shower me with compliments
if ur secretly in love with me u should tell me
not because those feelings might be reciprocated but because its really good for my ego